Monday 19 May 2014

Neighbour snoring?

I was sitting at my puter in the living room, listening to the radio.  It was 11.20am, and I could hear snoring Very, very loud snoring.

I turned round to see if the cats were on the sofa. No.

Maybe it was the radio?  I turned it off. The snoring continued.

DH was out, so I knew it wasn't him.  Oh my goodness. It must be someone at my lovely next door neighbour's house!

I got up and crept towards the front window (I have no idea why I was creeping, I was the only one in the house) so my ears could work out exactly where it was coming from. 


It couldn't be my neighbour! It wasn't a ladylike snore. I was going to put my ear closer to the wall, to see if it really was coming from next door.  I wasn't really sure what I was going to do if it was.

Before I got there, the snoring stopped.  I stopped and waited. Then it started again. Out of the corner of my eye, the cat tree wobbled.

Izzy was squished inside, and her snoring was reverberating off the cubby hole walls.



In my defense, she was completey inside the cubby hole at the time, she only poked her head and paw out to pose for her close up.


Followers