Tuesday 18 December 2012

Third Strike

Milly went beserk at Tilda today, not once but twice.  The second time, I pulled Milly off Tilda and put her in Tilda's pen in the kitchen.   I had to go out, so I put the rest of the girls, including Tilda, in the Run.

When I got back about two hours later, I realised as soon as I walked in the door that there was a problem with this arrangement. Milly isn't ill, so she poos like a regular chicken.  I had to stand the pen outside, covered it in towels, while I thought about what to do.

I didn't want to do the deed without talking to DH first.  However, DH was working. When he eventually finished, and I told him what I was planning to do, he wasn't OK with it (I think he didn't think I meant it when I talked about it the other day).   I explained that I wasn't asking him to do it, I though I should do it...but I couldn't do it if he didn't support me.   DH couldn't decide what to do for the best, so we agreed that tomorrow we would put Milly in the Pen (outside) while Tilda was in the garden, and then we'd talk about it again.






Followers