Thursday 22 December 2011

Overboard

I seem to have gone a bit overboard with hanging things this Christmas.

During the year I picked up a couple of things which I wanted to add to the tree.  I seem to have a bit of a chickeny and cat theme going on.

Firstly some teeny tiny little bees. I think they are meant to be card embellishments, but a bit of black cotton and they in amonst the tree branches...

Next, at Easter I found some Gisela Graham chickens, one yellow, one green, one red.  Not very Christmassy, but I don't really care - the tree is decorated to make us smile. 
Last GD3 made us a special decoration as a Christmas Present,  so we've put it on the top of the tree this year


I seem to have developed a Gisela Graham habit, which I don't really understand as "Bunting Cupcake" style isn't really me. I bought two indoor chicken related hangers,  and then embellished them to make them more personal to us.






The front door wreath was larger than expected,  so it took a bit more decorating than previously.  However, the theme is much the same as last year. I thought I had taken a pic but I can't find it, so I'll take another one and post it later.


I've realised I have too many pics sitting on my camera, so I'm going to spend the next little while downloading and backing up.


Talk soon!








Followers