Saturday 27 July 2013

Shedding stuff

The main shed, the one with the power, is referred to as DH's shed ("your shed", when I talk to him). The other one is referred to as mine ("my shed", when I talk to him.).

I have a large item belonging to him in my shed.  He has chicken stuff in his shed.   I suggested a swap.

I realised that in order to get to the offending item in my shed, we'd need to take some stuff out. Yesterday we ended up having a bit of a clear out,  making final decisions on a number of accumulated stuff.  We ended up with a big pile for the "tip".   I took a large pile of electric fence posts to a local horse rescue centre (which I've been meaning to do for about 2 years now).   I've got some items to freecycle.

"My shed" is tidy, and organised. I can get to anything.

It took half a day.

Wonder how long it will last.....

Followers