Saturday 6 April 2013

Kamikaze Chicken

Tilda has resisted going outside for several days now.  I don't blame her, it's been bitterly cold and we even had snowon Wednesday.

This morning she did her now regular routine of running round and through my legs when I tried to suggest she went out.   I left her in the kitchen while I went out to see the Allotment chooks.  

When I came back the weather was a bit warmer, so I picked Tilda up and put her outside.  I gave everyone, Tilda included, some pasta.  Tilda wandered along and sat next to the Garden Girls, albeit on the other side of the netting.    A bit later, she was at the gate, pointing determindly inwards.  I tried to dissuade her, but she resisted. So, I opened the gate and she ran in to the Girls free range area.  She headed straight for a shrub, but was intercepted by Custard.  Tilda ran off and sat under some spikey shrub,

I stood outside for some time, until the 6 Garden Girls got bored and wandered off.  I've been sitting in the kitchen working, whilst making sure that I can see all 6 of them (so no one is anyone near Tilda).

I'm not sure this is going to end well.



Followers