Tuesday 10 April 2012

Luckily...

..(or unluckily, depending on your point of view) the parcel was collected, and I was able to go and help.

We have 2 very full compost bins which need moving so that we can get to the fence.  Someone (someone not me) had previously decided to stack a load of slabs in front of them.  So, I moved one set of slabs (on to the other pile - yes, I know I will only have to move them again, but it was easier than asking "Where?") pulled the compost bin over, and started to shovel partially rotted compost into one of the already-moved-and-empty bins.

Luckily, I was just putting the last few shovelfuls in when it started to rain.

I've still got one more compost bin to move (and all those darned slabs!), but I can't do anything until the rain stops.Or lessens.

The Girls, who had been fenced off so they couldn't come and "help", were in full cry.  That competitive squawky/wail that they do,  gets louder and louder...I'm sure you've heard it.  I love my Girlies but, honestly, it's not an attractive noise is it?   


Thank goodness for double glazing (our neighbours double glazing!).


Followers