Saturday 21 January 2012

Treadmilling, again

I've just completed my 7th week of treadmilling, and last week was my best so far. I've been keeping a record on the "Treadmiling" page, but I'm so happy about last week, that I thought I'd post it here.

My target was 5 sessions of at least half a mile each (hey, it's all relative!). In fact I did 6 sessions,  and a total of 7.5 miles.


The breakthrough was doing it early in the morning (pre shower), and watching something on the TV...with headphones so I could actually hear the TV over the noise of the 'mill.  I can't watch TV for the sake of it, so I picked things that I like to watch but DH doesn't.  Recorded them, and then watched them while treadmilling.


Not sure how long it will take me to catch up with Alexis (Girl Rural) and her 2 miles.  I ony managed that once.

Followers