Tuesday 17 February 2009

Some you win..

Well, the ROsehip & Hibiscus was lovely. And it was even more delicious as the new tea bags are still in date (the old ones had a use-by of Jan 2006).

I mentioned that I bought some additional varieties while I was at it. It's been a bit mixed.

First up, Wintergenuss, which is a a Winter spiced tea. Smells of cloves, juniper, cinnamon. Tastes good. Milfords are promoting their teas for "iced tea" a lot, so I'm going to try it cold as well.

Next, Rosehip and Seabuckthorn. I have no idea what Seabuckthorn is, but I know I like Rosehip. The bags smell divine. The tea...well, it wasn't great. I'll try it as an iced tea sometime, as it might be better cold.

Thirdly, Rooibos and Lemongrass. I like Lemongrass. I liked the sound of Rooibos (Mma Ramotswe drinks it all the time). Not my cup of tea at all.

I've got two other flavours to try. A mint tea, which I'm expecting to be horrible. One of my friends, and one of my daighters-in-law like Peppermint tea; I've got some in the cupboard for them, but I don't like it. And the other is some sort of herbal-g00d-for-you blend. I think I need to work up to that one.




Followers