Saturday 18 June 2011

Itchy and Scratchy

For some reason, last Monday's stings have really flared up today.  They are huge and red, and they itch like mad!  I've taken some antihistamine, and I've covered them in Lanasil. It took a lot of Lanasil, as I have a lot of stings.  It's surprisingly hard to keep my fingers distracted.

DH said the same thing happened to him when he got badly stung.  The stings died down, and then a week after the Event, they suddenly flared up again.

Is there a word to describe the desperate sensation that an unscratched itch brings?

All I can think of is "Ow!". Which isn't quite right.
must not scratch must not scratch must not scratch    must not scratch must not scratch  must not scratch   must not scratch must not scratch  must not scratch     must not scratch must not scratch   must not scratch must not scratch   must not scratch must not scratch...

Followers