Friday 5 May 2023

More Mrs Singh

Tonight I used Mrs Balbir Singh (MBS)'s Cocktail Kebabs spice mix, with some minced lamb, to make bite sized kebabs.

I cooked them on am enamel plate which I brushed with ghee,  in the Airfryer.  I did them at 180 for 5 mins, turning half way.   They were very moist and soft. 

 DH loves sheek kebabs, and I asked him if he wanted me to use the grill setting to give them a drier outside. He declined.   I served them with 4   home made dips. [I just mixed greek  yoghurt with different things: mango chutney,  mint jelly,   coriander and chilli something or other, and lime pickle.  They worked well.

Really delicious. Will definitely make again.

I also made Chana Masala.  This was good, and I will probably make it again.   I might also try it with pork meatballs instead of chickpeas.   




Followers