Wednesday 17 June 2015

Self Service

I'm in big trouble....or I will be when DH sees this blog post.

I've been feeling sorry for Gloria. She was the Girl I brought back from the Allotment to keep fox-attack survivor Poppy company.  Poppy went broody a while ago, and poor Gloria has been on her own.

I've been giving her free access to the whole garden, and I've been trying to spend time with her.  This has been good in that she's now much happier (well, much less horrified) when I stroke her, and she come and stands by the open back door so we can chat. Obviously corn has had a big part to play in this.

Today I discovered this:

In case you can't quite work out what you are looking at, maybe these two pics will help


Gloria has seen where I keep the corn pot, and has now flown up to help herself.

I am in B I G  T R O U B L E.

Followers