Friday 17 December 2010

Deck the Doors

Just finished making my Wreath for the front door.  This year I managed to do it without suffering multiple stab wounds from threading wire to hold the ornaments.




I managed to get hold of some small chicken decorations. They're all over my tree, and I've got one in the middle of the Wreath, It doesn't show up too well on the pic above, so here's a closer view
Looks better in real life than it does in the photo.

The kitchen smells lovely now. A combination of the fern-iness of the wreath, plus the cinnamon sticks which are now on it.  And my box of wreath building bits has a tiny, ancient, bottle of Yuletide oil in.  I don't like unnatural room things, but I do like the fact that when I open the box each year it smells of Christmas.


I've also finished icing my christmas cakes. I'll try and post pictures later.




Followers