Friday 17 September 2010

If it can, it will

I'm having one of those days.

It's my own fault.  I'm reading "The Girl Who Played WIth Fire", and last night I just couldn't put it down.  Hopeless really, as I knew there was no way I'd finish it, but I kept thinking "jut a bit more, just a bit more...."    

I had to be up early as I had some Work to do first thing, and then a client meeting to go to.    I took a brand new Bravissimo top out the wardrobe and cut the tag off. I pput it on, and the loops inside chafed my neck.  I cut them out.  The I realised that the top was actually too big.  Can't send it back now, best I can hope for is an Ebay sale.

Downstairs to do some Work. The initial bit of Work seemed OK, but then I found a couple of odd things...  I can't explain anymore, it's not a disaster, it's just irritating. I was still sorting them out when it was time to leave.

And then I couldn't get a parking space at the Client company, had to park on the road, and I was almost late for my meeting. 

Meeting went well, got home... well, let's just say it's been one silly thing after another.   I uploaded a data file, and I ulpploaded an old version.  Not a problem, only affects me, and all I needed to do was to upload again using the correct file.  Just a bit of a waste of time and effort.

And then there were the really silly things. Like making coffee, and putting the empty coffee brewhead onto the machine instead of the full one,  and of course using it for my DH who has sugar.   And putting the washing machine on at the wrong temperature.    And starting to sort out tonight's dinner before remembering I'm going out.   And breaking a wine glass. 


Still, on the bright side, I don't often have days like this...

Followers