Saturday 16 September 2017

And the winner is...

Fizzbert.

Fizz.  The chook without the fluffy face.

We've seen him crow a number of times now, it's definitely him.   We're unsure about Sherbert.

I messaged Small Person to tell her the bad news, and we had a little chat about it.
 
               We know who's crowing It's Fizz
                                   "Are you going to cull  Fizz?"  
                I'm going to see if I can rehome him. If not he'll go back to the breeder"
                                  "When?"
                                 "Will I get to see Fizz again?"

                 The breeder is coming on Sunday to see if he can tell whether Sherbert is also a boy.   If
                 I haven't found a home for Fizz, the breeder will take him with him. |

                  I've messaged someone about rehoming Fizz, but I haven't heard back yet.


Truth is, she probably won't get to see him before he goes,  and that might be for the best.     I'm glad that we'd already had a discussion about what we'd do if one of them turned out to be a boy, so it isn't a shock for her.

I didn't want her to arrive next week and find out it had happened and we hadn't told her.




Followers