Monday 30 March 2015

Idiot!

I had an Ocado delivery coming today.  Late last night, just before the cut-off time, I remembered that I wanted to add a shower puff thing to the order.  I did a quick search for "puff" and soon found them.   They were quite expensive for bits of nylon,  but they did a lovely orange and a lovely lime green, and on offer at 3 for 3 so I added them to my trolley.


The delivery arrived this evening and DH unwrapped one of the puffs - rather nice of Ocado to wrap them - to put in the shower. He brought it downstairs for me to look at.  It was a bit odd. It was  rather flat and wrapped in coloured paper.

He looked at the wrapper.

It was an Orange Tissue Paper Pom Pom.

"This Paper Pom Pom Decoration is the perfect addition to your birthday party, garden party, wedding, or barbeque. Pom Pom Decorations also make great fiesta decorations! Coordinate with other solid colour party supplies and party decorations for a very colourful occasion! "

Followers