Monday 2 March 2009

Gorgeous Spring Day!

Wow, what a fabulous Spring day!

The weather is warm, but with that sort of refreshing clear ozone-y feel to the air. The sun is shining, and it's a day top be Doing Things.

DH has been out in the garden, adding well rotted manure to the beds. I've been airing the house - every room has the windows W___I____D____E open to let in that fresh air. I'm doing a swish and swipe in every daily-use room, and poor Raymondo (my Roomba) is working overtime trying to keep up with me.

I'd like to get everything respectable so that I can tackle the guest bedroom. We tend to dump stuff in there (packaging and boxes to use for Ebay, items waiting to go in the loft, that sort of thing) so it gets into a real mess, and then I have to blitz it. We've got guests coming in a couple of weeks, and I don't really want to be doing it at the last minute.

Off to do some more...


Followers