Thursday 11 August 2022

Second thoughts

The trouble with trying to sell things is that, by the time I've written the advert, I often no longer want to let the item go!

Yesterday, I wobbled over at least one of my Instant Pot accessories.    Today, I was going to list a ceramic baker, brand new unused.  I googled it to see what its value might be, and now I've read the description, I've remembered why I bought it and I don't want to sell it!

I'm hoping that Ebay will do a "reduced fees" offer soon.

I'm going to tackle my next probem cupboard today.  It's a tall wall corner cupboard, very difficult to get into, which is why it's got so much piled in it.   I've got at leat one electrucal item (and it's accessories) in there, and I'm going to sell that.   As long as I don't look at the description and have second thoughts.

Followers