Friday 3 April 2020

That Friday feeling

I woke up with a tension headache.

I couldn't shift it.  I tried all sorts of dlexions, I just wanted to make that "ping" where the tensin would release, but I couldn't do it.    I wanted to stay in bed with th eduvet over my head,  but decided to get up and do the scheduled Pilates class, thinking that the stretches mught help.

The kittens were excited when the mats came out.  We were doing the class in the bedroom today,  as there was a bit less stuff to move around.    It worked well.     The mats now have lots of little pin pricks in them where the kittens,  who absoutely LOVE the texture,  couldn't help themselves.

It didn't cure my headache, but its pushed the tension down my back a bit and I'm going to try more stretches in a moment to see if I can pop it.

I did end up getting the cobweb attachment on to the vacuum cleaner, and cleaning my bedroom ceiling.     I try and leave in-use cobwebs and only get rid of the unused ones.    I also cleaned the top of the blades on the ceiling fan,  and the tops of the skirting boards.  And the architrave of the door.  And the top of the TV and wardrobe.  And down the side of my bedside cabinet.

Raymondo is busy in there now, vacuuming the floor.  The kittens are still excavating the poor plants,  so we invariably have soil everywhere.

I commented on some new cracks in the plaster,  and suggested we (by which I mean DH) could fill them....        It didn't go down well,  DH is trying to sort out the greenhouse and spring planting,  and wasn't impressed with my suggestion.

I've almost cleared the cutting table in the kitchen.   Clearing it resulted in me having to do some ancillary stuff, so it wasn't as straigtforward as just taking the stuff off and putting it away.  (It could and should have been, but I decided to go with the flow).

Our other Pilates teacher has been in touch to say that she is going to run some Zoom classes, so we're going to support her by signing up for one of those as well.


I have to go out and get some cat meds today.  I haven't been out for ages (apart from the garden), so it'll be a bit of an adventure.








Followers