Wednesday 28 September 2011

My head is about to explode

It's been a trying couple of days.

I posted a number of items for sale on Ebay.  I try to give lots of information, and usually use up the allotted 12 pictures (for self hosted pics) to show the item fully.  

In my day job, I strongly believe that there is no such thing as a stupid question. If someone has a question, it's because either I, or the material, has not been clear.


With Ebay, I start off with the same premise.   After a series of questions (from the same person), I began to wonder if I was having my leg pulled.   I always answer politely, fully, and I never make reference to the fact that "if you bithered to read the blooming listing, you would see the answer to your question".   I usually post the question and response for all to see.   I wish I could share with you some of the things that I've been asked this time,  but it's probably best not to.


And then with work, I've had a hellofaday trying to sort out some supposedly  simple translations. 


Grr.



Followers