Wednesday 11 August 2021

Miss Teen

After 17 months, Miss Teen was finally able to come and stay for a couple of nights.  

We were so happy to see her!

She arrived in time for dinner (fish fingers, at her request) on Friday, and left after dinner on Sunday. 


We made cocktails (Seedlip, using the Laverstoke recipe);  she painted a pottery item for her Mum's birthday (more on that in a couple of weeks) while I painted a jug for me; she made a birthday card for her Mum;  we watched some films (Dark Shadow and Nuns on The Run (which wasn't as funny as I remembered),  she made Passata with DH and pressure canned it, having some to take home; we played Ingenious;  we made pizza on Saturday;   we chatted and caught up.

I can't remember what else.  

It all passed very quickly.     

It was so lovely to see her.   I'm hoping it won't be too long before she comes again.                

Followers