Tuesday 31 March 2020

Lemons, Pilates and kittens.

I had some lemons languishing in the bottom of the fridge, it seemed a crime in the current situation to throw them away, so I decided to try dehydrating them.  

I'm well aware that fruit is best done at its peak, but I decided to go ahead anyway.  My dehydrating bible says that the results from dehydrating lemons is often poor,  but that's fine: i'm planning to grind these into powder to use in, say, breadcrumbs.

We did a Pilates class yesterday.  For the last week, our instructor has been running 3 classes a week by video and this is the first one we've been able to join.     DH hasn't been to Pilates for a few weeks as he wasn't well,  and I missed the last couple of weeks as well.

It was really tough.  Much harder than it should have been.   The kittens thought it was a new game specially for them and they joined in at every opportunity. 
We're going to see if we can cast the phone to the much older bedroom-TV, as the floorspace there might be a bit better shape (and we won't have to move the furniture so much).   It would be good if it works, as the bedroo TV never gets used. 

As the class was in the evening we didn't have dinner until late.  We decided to have a cheaty tea,  so I made hot dog rolls (using an enriched dough with egg and milk) and we had a jar of hot dogs.   I'm regretting it a bit today.







Followers