Thursday 16 June 2016

Not all failures

It's not all been about failures.  In the last couple of weeks I've done a few cards:

My colour choices for the butterfly on my friend Sue's card ended up being a little bizarre.














No idea why this photo is so dark. Shame, as I really liked the card (and obviously don't have it any more to be able to re-photograph it). The first letter is applique, the rest is stitched. The two fonts are from two different designers, but they go together quite well.  I expect I'll use this pairing again.









And a Plymouth Superbird for my dad for Sunday.    Many, many years ago, he owned two of these - and there were only 3 in the whole country at the time.









I've just done a design for a friend who has successfully passed her Refloxology exams.   I haven't got round to stitching it out yet, maybe later today.

Followers