Friday 17 February 2023

Rhyme and Reason

I had a couple of good days. Yesterday (or was it the day before?)  was really interesting, because my eyesight had improved!  I could see the crossword perfectly - with my varifocals on I mean.

For the last couple of months, I've not been to read the print clearly. Even my trick of moving my glasses stopped working.  I'd got a pair or glasses with just my reading prescription in, and i had started utting them on to do the crossword with DH at breakfast.

On this occasion,  I didn't need to at all.  It was so strange.  It was the same crossword (from the Sunday paper)  in the same place as the rest of the week.  I know I'd had a good night the night before, very few oxygen drops (I checked AFTER i'd realised my eyesight was working).

Today though.... meh.  Back to reading glasses.



Followers