Wednesday 22 February 2023

Bleurgh

A few dodgy nights.  Not sure what has changed and why stuff has got worse overnight.

After trying a few things, last night I decided not to wear one of the devices overnight as I think it in itself is causing me some issues.

I woke up fewer times (yay).  I got up early because the Girls had kicked off and weren't stopping.  but I felt really bleurgh when I got up.

I schlepped downstairs, out to the Girls, couldn't see what they were moaning about, came in. Put the teamaker on.  Took off the smaller device, which I had worn, and plugged it in to download.

The numbers were horrible. 

No wonder I feel like crap.

At least I know, and I know that things will be better tomorrow if I wear the other device tonight.

Pilates later, going to be tough today.

 


Followers