Wednesday 18 January 2023

Tea-riffic

Oh my goodness!  I've found a fruit tea that I absolutely love.

I like it even more than I like the Rosehip & Hibiscus from Milford.   I didn't think I'd ever say that.

It's a very sweet fruit tea, called Hibiscus Bora Bora, from The TeaMakers of London.   It smells luscious and juicy. My senses were on alert as soon as I opened the pouch.

It looks really appetising.

I made a large mugful, using a bit more than the recommended amount (they recommend 4g for 200ml,  I used about 8g for about 300ml).

It made a very dark, purpley red, brew and smelt lovely. 

Usually I find that fruit teas smell good, but taste insipid, even if I put in much more than the recommended amount.  The only exception I've found - up to now -  is Milford teas,  specifically their Rosehip & Hibiscus. 

This one was just bursting with flavour. It was also sweet, which I don't normally like (I don't take sugar, and I don't drink fizzy pop).

It was so delicious, I had a second cup. I wish I'd saved the bits from the first cup to try a second brew.

Delicious!  I'll be ordering some soon.

I've put the other trial pack to one side to give to my DSIL to try.



 



Followers