Wednesday 11 January 2023

Drawing

You may remember the new drawers I had made for my sewing machine bits and pieces.   You may remember that I had kitted out the drawers which hold the Coverstitch and Overlocker attachments.

Today I finished doing the shallow drawer which holds the feet for my sewing machine!

I'm happy with it, despite it being a bit rough and ready. I might do the foamboard again at some point, as I could refine the sizing somewhat, and make the cutting neater.    It'll do.   [I'm a bit surprised at myself as normal me (pre whatever this is), would never settle for "It'll do", I'd already have done the improved version by now!

I've got some additional bits for the sewing machine, plus some feet which are far too big for the shallow drawer,  so I need to kit that out next.

I strongly suspect that, part of me at least, is doing this as a procrastination technique.

 


 

Followers