Thursday 26 January 2023

Cranky Pants

I'm not sure why, but I've got my cranky pants on.    I don't feel particularly great, I can't really identify what's wrong.  I feel like I have indigestion, and my back (as always) feels like someone has their knee in my upper quartile.

With the cascade of changes caused by me revamping my sewing space in the Guest bedroom, it was now time to move Roberto from the hall to the kitchen.  It's not possible to just tell him his base has moved, he has to do a whole new mapping run (I checked with Irobot first).  Andf a whole new mapping run means that everything needs to be off the floor.

It took forever to get ready, and then forever and a day for him to do his mappping run.  And when the mapping run was done, I then had to set him off to actually vacuum before I could put anything back.

I'm not sure what time I started this exercise, but it feels like it was days ago.

He's finished the Living Room now, and he's part way through the kitchen.  I'm trying to put the Living Room back in order (but I've lost the will!).

I just need to give myself a kick up the backside. And maybe take something for the indigestion.


Followers