Saturday 30 October 2021

Going Pop

I made popcorn in my Evo this evening. It was soooo easy, I wish I'd tried it years ago when I got my fitst Instant Pot!

I ate it all, which was probably not the best idea I've had.  I used different seasonings with each small bowl,  all of them savoury.    

I bought some seasonings from a company called Condimaniacs recently, recommended by a member of the Kitchen Gadgetry facebook group  and they were perfect.

I'm hopinh Miss Teen likes popcorn, as I'd love to show her how quick and easy it is.

Start IP on saute high,  add oil (I used coconut oil), when its hot add corn, stir to coat in oil,  and put the glass lid on.  When it's finished popping, season it.  (I took out a bowlful at a time and seasoned it in the bowl as I wanted to try sa range of flavours.

Definitely a winner.

Followers