Saturday 28 November 2020

Groundhog Day

I feel like I'm stuck.

I managed to get another used cabinet,  and some compressor plates.   The filing is almost finished, but.... I'm stuck.   I've ended up moving some other bits around, I've generated piles of bits, and I'm just not able to clear it.  It feels like every time I try, something else pops up.

I'm struggling a little with the short days, and the interrupted sleep, and I've been a bit snarky (for which I have apologised, but that doesn't make it ok).

We make sure we go for a walk on non Pilates days,  and I make sure I spend time outside every day.

I'm beginning to believe there may be something in feng shui,   as I'm prett sure the mess is whats affecting my mood.

Enough of the self pity.  I'm going to try and make some headway

 

 

Followers