Wednesday 16 May 2012

Clumsy

I've just managed to spill half a bottle of "high;y fragranced reed diffuser" oil. Everywhere. Including over me.

It's a brand I haven't used before, and the lid doesn't screw on.  I opened it today and put it in the living room to try it out (I usually have one in the hall and one in the bathroom).  I just went to move it and I forgot that, unlike the other two brands I've used before, the lid of the bottle just sits there. 

It crashed in spectacular fashion, spraying the dratted oil everywhere. All over the cupboard, down the wall, over me, over the floor. Who knew that the bottle was a tardis and that the propelled oil would increase exponentially in volume as it surged through the air?!

I've cleaned it all up,  washed my hands (several times), changed my clothes, but the smell is following me everywhere.  I'm not sure I even like it that much.

Followers