Thursday 29 September 2022

Squeezing

I used to travel (abroad) with my job, all the time.  It meant that I had to squeeze in doing stuff when I was home.  

I was expert in juggling things. The secret was to never procrastinate.   Get things done, so I could forget about them and move on to the next thing, saving my energies for the big things.

What on earth happened?

At lunchtime yesterday, we were thinking of visiting a shop in a town about 30 minutes away.    I had an appointment at 17.30,  and I found myself thinking "oh, we can go tomorrow".       It made me chuckle,  as the travelling me would have been in the car, at the sop, done my browsing, got home and would still have squeezed another excursion in if needed.

We did go. We did browse. We did buy.  We got back. Plenty of time, of course. 


Followers