Thursday 16 January 2020

Izzy and the Kittens

Izzy  rarely hisses at the kittens now.

All 3 cats spend their evenings in the sitting room with us.

Usually Izzy is on one of the sofas, and the kittens are in the enormous cat tree.

Izzy won't get on the bed if the kittens are there.  She sustained a few scratches in the recent cat fight, and is feeling a bit sore. I know what I'm like when my leg is painful,  I am always keeping it wout of harms way; I think Izzy is doing the same.  Luckily she's on antibiotics anyway.


 Izzy and Lewis are also getting on well now.  She's been happy to nuzzle Shelby for some time,  and the other day we saw her nuzzling Lewis.  

I'm really pleased.  Lewis has been fascinated by Izzy since he first saw her.  He had many rebuffs as, in his eagerness to get close to her, he ignored all feline protocols.

He loves to lie somewhere near her and watch her. 

Followers