Thursday 2 January 2020

Getting ready for Chritsmas

It was a struggle this year.

It took me days to put up half the normal amount of decorations. The tree was only half decorated (we kept the bottom half free of baubles because of the kittens).  

I did manage to make a wreath.  I forgot to take a pic until just now,  and the batteries have run out on the very discreet lights.

I also made and decorated some cakes. One was fully marzipanned, iced and decorated.    The cakes for us and for Miss Tween's Mum were not iced, they had glazed nut toppings.  I used only Almonds this year: Miss Tween has an allergic reaction to walnuts and pecans

Somehow I managed to not take pictures, which is a shame as I was quit eproud of the artwork (considering the limited nature of one type of nut)

I also made a few puddings, and I'm pleased I did.


Followers