Wednesday 14 July 2010

Red wine and skipping rope

..is not a combination to be recommended.

Once upon a time, a long long time ago,  I bought a skipping rope to help me build up fitness.


Not quite such a long time ago, I hung the skipping rope on a hook in the kitchen and then quietly forgot about.


A while ago, about last Tuesday, I remembered the skipping rope, and thought what a good idea it would be to get it out again. I then quietly forgot about it again.


Today, after consuming double the normal amount of wine with my dinner - it was a rather lovely Pinotage from South Africa, and I'm talking about 350ml instead of my normal 175ml - I remembered said skipping rope.  And it was cool outside for a change, and not raining.  So I went out into the garden to skip.

Let's just say it wasn't very successful. And leave it there.


Followers