Saturday 1 July 2023

Let Down

Seven weeks ago, I sold my Walk In Run.   The buyer lives several hundred miles away, but would be  visiting a town near me this weekend and would I hold it for them.  She also bought a coop I was selling.  

I checked up with her in the intervening weeks, she explained why she was visiting the area (a show was on),  and all was well.

I checked with her a week or so ago, and all was well.

She messaged me today to say she had been let down by friends and was unable to come.   She was very out of pocket herself, what with show fees and van hire having been paid.

I felt for her.

Not quite as much as I felt for myself,  truth be told.  No point being upset with her,  these things happen.  I've just got to psyche myself up to go through all the advertising again.



Followers