Thursday 18 March 2021

SBCC

I decided to make a top using a petite (i'm short waisted, so 'petite' actually works for me at the top) pattern from Skinny Bitch Curvy Chick (SBCC)

This was one of the first two patterns that I stitched which actually fitted.  It may even have been the first.

I still have and still wear the top I made originally, and I wanted to make something other than the sleeveless top I've become so proficient at.

I picked a very stretchy fabric (just in case), and I whipped it up in no time. Even the sleeves!

I'm so happy.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total crafty things this year: 24

Sewing based makes: 15;
Inner pad for foot muff; make cover for foot muff;  trim down Superking Duvet to KS and recover edges;
Cushion cover for Miss T; Gift bags for Miss T and GDK;
Dressing Gown;
Cat Duvet, Duvet Cover and Pillowcase;
Cushion cover for living room;
Sleeveless tops (x4);
SBCC top
Overlocker chicken

Learning activities: 7;  

Non sewing based craft makes: 1. 

 

Followers