Thursday 18 March 2021

Curtains

Now that some of the girls are coming back in to lay, Nest Box wars have broken out again.

I kept meaing to make new curtains for the wooden next boxes, to make them more attractive.

I finally did it. I made four sets.

I had a great idea, to use my coverstitch and the binder attachment.  Unfortunately, the ristop fabric would not move (and I can't see a sliding foot for the coverstitch), so I havd to use the overlocker,

They aren't great, there is definiteely a red mite risk.

But they are doing the job


 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total crafty things this year: 25

Sewing based makes: 16;
Inner pad for foot muff; make cover for foot muff;  trim down Superking Duvet to KS and recover edges;
Cushion cover for Miss T; Gift bags for Miss T and GDK;
Dressing Gown;
Cat Duvet, Duvet Cover and Pillowcase;
Cushion cover for living room;
Sleeveless tops (x4);
SBCC top
Overlocker chicken
Curtains for nest boces (4, but counted as 1 make)

Learning activities: 7;  

Non sewing based craft makes: 1. 

 

Followers