Friday 7 February 2020

Febreezey does it

I *hate* Febreeze.

The smell of it makes me feel queasy.  My heart sinks when I smell it coming off newly-purchased fabric.   One wash  doesn't clear it,  it is vile, vile, vile stuff.

Today I had an Ebayparcel.  I've not bought much on Ebay lately (apart from some household stuff like a particular cat litter package which I have only found on Ebay and Amazon).   I couldn't remember what I'd bought.

I started to open it, and I could smell that darned stuff.  I was really puzzled now, as I couldn't imagine what I might have bought that would even be Febreezable.     When I got the box open,  there were two lumps wrapped in brown paper,  and I remembered what they were:  vacuum kitchen cannisters.

They were spotless.

They had to go in the dishwasher though, I've got to get rid of the smell.

Followers