Monday 10 April 2023

Closing a door....

A couple of weeks go I suggested selling our incubators.  Since we moved everyone from our allotment (after 4 of our girls were stolen), we no longer have anywhere to raise boys, which means hatching would be a bit tricky.

DH reminded me of this a couple of days ago and asked me if I wanted him to retrieve the incubators from the loft so we could test them before selling.   I concurred,  and within the space of a couple of hours they had been tested and validated, cleaned, photographed and advertised.  

I hoped they sell quickly - before I change my mind. I had a wobble, and thought about keeping one of them "just in case". (Mainly because I saw the price of new ones!).

And then they were sold.  They are being picked up in a couple of weeks...

 


Followers