Sunday 3 March 2024

Trying

This morning I hemmed all four skirts (the three the other day, and the one from a little while ago).

I also cleared and cleaned the table on which my machines stand, and put some haberdashery bits away.

I went on to do some clearing in the small room which had, as usual, become a dump.  I realised I couldn't find the little USB stick which contains the backup of the Orla registrations, so I had to try and find that.  I failed.

I've cleared and cleaned all sorts of places looking for it (the spare room, the klittle room, the kitchen, the hall table), and I can't find it.  It's very frustrating, as I want to sell Orla, and I need the USB stick.

My back is hurting now from all the shifting I've done.

I'm going to focus on the positives, to stop me sliding into a bot of a funk about it all.






Followers