Thursday 30 November 2023

Lucky!

The missing puzzle piece was bugging me.  

It was an expensive jigsaw (currently £32 incl post), and I was cross with myself fo having lost a piece.    

I'd checked the table, which had piles of stuff on it because we are decluttering (still).  We checked under the table.  I even felt the bag of the Roomba station, to see if it was in there.   While I was down there,  I winced at the "dust bunnies" in the areas that Raymondo can't reach.  

Despite having a splitting headache,  I went and got the dustpan and cleaned them up. I did a thorough jub, underneath the table legs, underneath the kitchen trolley, all the nooks and crannies.  

And my diligence was rewarded - the missing piece!


I'm going to look at the puzzle for a couple of days before breaking it up


Followers