Saturday 4 November 2023

Chaos

I'm taking a break from the self-created chaos of my kitchen.

Yesterday I made progress clearing the large table so that I could think about maybe sewing something. I need a clear space to get a clear head.

Then I went and collected the food processor.  Then I unpacked it and tried it out.  Then I started to excavate the cupboards to gather the bits for the previous food processor.  I found a couple of other items I decided I might as well try and sell.

Then I sidelined into listing some unrelated stuff for sale on Ebay;  and getting the file which contained the info on the steam room door out of storage, so I could contact the manufacturer;  then  I had a sack of corn and 2 sacks of sunflower seeds to deal with;  and now....  

 ...it's all got a bit out of hand.

I'm resorting to Just One Thing tactics to try and regain control.

Cup of tea. Biscuit. Then one step at a time. 



Followers