Tuesday 12 September 2023

Sideways

The back and neck pain is reducing,but still very present and still making it difficult for me to do anything.. My blood pressure continues to be very high, even overnight.

I've dug out my Atkiia bracelet, recalibrated it, and I've been wearing it to try and keep an eye on what's happening.

 I bought another device, It's a wearabe monitor, like a Holter monitor.  It shows my ventricular mishaps, and it's shown my very slow heartbeat.  I took it off to have a shower,  the pads got wet and I had to take them of.  One of them had irritated my skin, and removing it caused a blister.  It's now really sore to put another pad on (i tried), so I've not worn it since.  I've ordered some 3m pads to see if they are any kinder.

Sunday was our village bi-monthly  litter pick.  I got up  and went out to do  our street before it got too hot.  I made slow progress, it took me about an hour and fifteen minutes, and my neck and shoulders were complaining again.

I had an appointment wit the Chiro on Monday, and that helped a little wot the pain.  Paracetamol is helping too. 

I need to phone the GP to try and get an appointment, and I'm not sure why I keep putting it off.  I guess I'm trying to gather evidence before I ask for help.

I've stitched one thing with the new embroidery machine, but I need to re-do it.  I'm (still) waiting for a promised magnetic frame to arrive,  and I'm waiting for some brackets which may or may not fit two of my original frames.  I'm a little disappointed that it's taken so long. 

I also ordered a bracket  from the US,  for my clamp frame. I was originally going to sell it, but it didn't sell quickly.  It was a hugely expensive frame when I bought it, still is,  and it's just not worth me selling it for less than half price.    I sold some household bits to cover the cost of the bracket.  That should be arriving soon,

I also ordered some replacement frames for the new machine, and they will be arriving tomorrow.  I've got stuff on Ebay which should (mostly) cover the cost.

 I've been  selecting designs to stitch to try out,  and I've played about with some settings on my machine.     I intend to do at least some stitch outs before the weekend arrives.    I thought I might also try and stitch something on some of DH's old holey tee shirts, but he's more of a plain tee shirt chap.

We were promised a thunderstorm yesterday.  We had a small shower, which I stood out in.  It didn't quite do the trick.  We've got plenty of rain today,  but I wasn't getting the pull to go and stand out in it at all.  I had to pop over to a different part of the village, and I ended up driving.

I've got boxes and packaging all over the sitting room, waiting for auctions to end so I can get things packed and sent. 

Miss Teen is here doing homework.  Her mocks are in October, earlier than originally planned.  They are happening the week she's staying with us, so that'll be fun for all.

I'll worry about that in a week or two.


 

 

 


Followers