Saturday 12 June 2021

Less calm

We have been really spoiled. Good weather,  a fab awning (one of our best ever impulse purchases), it has been a pleasure to sit in the garden recently.

Today, Saturday, ita slightly less calm.   We've had lots of planes coming in to land,   some helicopters, and the Red Arrows (RA).  The RA were fab. 

There is at least one adult football match going on, and it sounds well attended.      Next doors are busy, and the kids are home.  

Someone is drilling.   

For once, our Girls are  not adding to the cacophony.    I put the table shade up for them,  it casts a good shadow on the grass,  and they  are all sitting around.

I tried to take a pic,  and several of them got up and ambled off to have a snack. I waited for some to come back, but more wandered off...oh well. here's a small group.

I'm drinking some eyewatweringly expensive cordial  that was a relative bargain. It was short dated, and  so was being sold at  70% off. It was still £7 a bottle.   I don't like things too sweet so I'm getting a lot of drinks out of it.   No alcohol.





Followers