Friday 4 March 2022

Egg Dance


An egg!

At last!

It's been a long winter, and the Girls have been ver late coming back into lay.    I've got 4 Girls  (Poppy, Katie, Phyllis and Fleur) who are old enough to not be laying at all and, franky, I'd rather they didn't.  It takes a lot out of them, and I'd rather they stopped laying and enjoyed their henopause.

I have 4 girls (Violet, Elizabeth, Bott, and Astrid) who I'd expect to be coming back into lay at some point.  Yesterday's egg was from V, E or B, I'm not sure who.    Fay, well, she is somewhere in between.  It definitely wasn't hers.

I think it might be Bott.  I seem to remember she laid very pointy eggs... but this is the first egg after a long break, so I guess it could be from one of the others.

Of course I did the egg dance.   It was almost as exciting as a proper first egg.

 

Followers