Thursday 4 November 2021

Forwards and Backwards

We made a big step forward in getting things sorted in the living room. 

The  lovely and comfortable leather sofa has gone to a new home.    The two new (to us) chairs arrived, and everything was cleared to facilitate getting them in and sorted.  The room looks airier now, apart from the mahoosive ottoman now stored under the window.    I've put loads of the floating carp in it though (like Miss T's blankets,  the Revitive,  my various body stretching bits) so that's overall better.

I've got a pile of "project bags" which need to be relocated. 

I'm trying to find a replacement coffee table to go between two chairs (instead of the functional but big nest of tables.

This morning, a few things went backwards, so I'm feeling a little flat.  I'll bounce back.



Followers