Friday 20 September 2019

Trying, again.

Wash isn't right.   He's not himself.  He's spending all his time hidden away.   We're giving him some space, but we are concerned.

The sewing table is no less cluttered than it was last time I wrote. No real excuse,  just stuff.

I went to Pilates today, 3rd Friday in a row.  I will add the Monday classes back in to my routine soon.


My brother (DB) phoned me today, from hospital asking for a lift home so he could be discharged.   He'd been admitted on Tuesday, and was being discharged today.  He hadn't been able to let anybody know because his mobile phone, with all our contact info on, was dead.

He'd been unwell at the weekend. He mentioned it to his good friend and dancing teacher on Monday,  and the friend was concerned and said he should go to get ot checked out in case it was something serious.  At work the next day,  a colleague said the same thing.  Fortunately DB listened, and went to his GP, who called an ambulance.

I contacted his friend to let him know that all was now well, and he was very relieved.  He'd been trying to get in touch with DB aince Monday to check on him.

I could pretend that I would have done some sewing if only I hadn't been busy with DB.  But that would be a pretence.  

Something else would have occurred to prevent me, I'm pretty sure of that.






Followers